Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affected Angekok Arbalik baptism baptized believe blessing blood boat Brethren called Christian church colony conversion countrymen Crantz creature dear death desire discourse divine divine grace earth Egede Egede's eternal Europe eyes faith father feel friends glory God's Gospel grace Green Greenland language happy hath hear heard heart Herrnhuth history of Greenland Holy Holy Spirit hope instruction Jesus Christ John Beck Kainaek Kajarnak Kangek kayak Kleinschmidt labour landers Lichtenau Lichtenfels live Lord Lord's Lord's supper Matthew Stach mind Mission Missionaries Moravian natives obliged occasion pain poor Greenlanders poor heathen pray prayer preaching Pussimek racter reader received rejoice rience salvation Sarah savages Saviour seals shewed ship sick singing sinners sisters soon soul Spirit sufferings teachers tears tents thee things thou thren tion tism told truth unto voyage winter words wounds
22. oldal - God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness : because that which may be known of God is manifest in them ; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead : so that they are without excuse.
116. oldal - But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it ; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while : for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
209. oldal - But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in his presence.
197. oldal - O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is gracious : and His mercy endureth for ever.
238. oldal - In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this...
151. oldal - Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands, that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives, while they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
152. oldal - But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
20. oldal - Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry ; and my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword ; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.