Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affection angels beauty become Bible body called character Christ Christian conscience cultivate Daniel death desire distant duty earth energies enjoy enjoyment enter eternal evidence fact fall father feel friends give globe God's habit hand happy heard heart heaven holy hour hundred idle ignorant immense immortal improve influence inhabitants intelligent kind king language lead less light live look Lord lost mansions miles millions mind moral morning neglect ness never night once parents pass peace perfect persons planets play pleasure pray prayer prepare present principle probably religion respected revolving Savior scenes sinner sins soon sorrow soul space spirit stars taste tells temptation thee thing thou thought thousand throne tion true turn vast whole wings wish wonderful wrong young youth
67. oldal - Now stir the fire, and close the shutters fast, Let fall the curtains, wheel the sofa round, And while the bubbling and loud-hissing urn Throws up a steamy column, and the cups, That cheer but not inebriate, wait on each, So let us welcome peaceful evening in.
60. oldal - Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing : let them not feed, nor drink water : but let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, andj cry mightily unto God : yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.
60. oldal - And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.
137. oldal - Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.
121. oldal - CHILD of the sun ! pursue thy rapturous flight. Mingling with her thou lov'st in fields of light; And, where the flowers of paradise unfold, Quaff fragrant nectar from their cups of gold. There shall thy wings, rich as an evening sky Expand and shut with silent...
81. oldal - It's no in books, it's no in lear, To make us truly blest : If happiness hae not her seat And centre in the breast, We may be wise, or rich, or great, But never can be blest...
180. oldal - On parent knees, a naked new-born child Weeping thou sat'st while all around thee smiled ; So live, that sinking in thy last long sleep, Calm thou mayst smile, while all around thee weep.
132. oldal - But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days.
59. oldal - Then he turned his face to the wall, and prayed unto the Lord, saying, I beseech thee, O Lord, remember now how I have walked- before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.