according Account additional aforesaid alter amend Amount apply appointed authorized Board borrow Bridge called Capital Certificate Chapter Charges City Clauses Commissioners Commons Company Consent Consolidation Construction contained continue County Court Debt deemed directed District Drainage Duties effect enacted England entitled exceeding Execution expedient Expenses extend force Form Fund further given Government granted Harbour hereby House hundred Improvement incorporated Interest Ireland issued Justices Lands Limits Local London Lord maintain Majesty Majesty's Management Manner ment mentioned Money Monies Mortgage Name Notice Officer Order otherwise Owner paid Parish Parliament passing Payment Penalty Person Place Pounds Power present Property Provisions Public Purchase Railway Railway Company raise Rates receive recited referred Register Registrar Regulations relating repealed respect Rights Road Savings Bank Schedule Secretary Security Service Session Shares Shillings Statute Stock Street taken Term therein thereof thereto thousand Three Tolls Town Trade Trustees Undertaking Vict Water whereas
326. oldal - An Act to facilitate the performance of the duties of justices of the peace out of sessions within England and Wales with respect to summary convictions and orders," inclusive of any Acts amending the same.
273. oldal - means the Act of the session of the eleventh and twelfth years of the reign of Her present Majesty, chapter forty-three, intituled " An Act to facilitate the performance of the duties of justices of the peace out of sessions within England and Wales, with respect to summary convictions and orders...
143. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
20. oldal - Correction, there to be kept to hard Labour for any Time not exceeding Three Calendar Months...
22. oldal - London, the town council of any borough for the time being subject to the act of the session of the fifth and sixth years of the reign of King William the Fourth, chapter seventy-six, intituled " An Act to provide for the Regulation of Municipal Corporations in England and Wales...
69. oldal - WE, Your Majesty's most dutiful and loyal subjects the Commons of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland in Parliament assembled, towards raising the necessary supplies to defray Your Majesty's public expenses, and making an addition to the public revenue, have freely and voluntarily resolved to give and grant unto Your Majesty the several duties herein-after mentioned...
354. oldal - Money out of the Consolidated Fund to a limited Amount for carrying on Public Works and Fisheries and Employment of the Poor...
22. oldal - War which shall appear to have been committed more than three years before the date of the commission or warrant for such trial, unless the person accused, by reason of his having absented himself, or of some other manifest impediment, shall not have been amenable to justice within that period...
328. oldal - Provided that — (a) if the author of any work in which any such right as is specified in the first column of the First Schedule to this Act...