Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according apostle appear become believe blessed body brethren brother called Christ christian close coming command communicated conduct confidence continually crown death desire Divine earth earthly endure epistle eternal evil expression eyes faith Father fear feel friends fruit gifts give given glory God's grace hand happy hath hear heart heaven heavenly holy James Jesus Christ judge judgment kingdom labour less light living look Lord lusts manner means mind natural offer ourselves pass patience peace perfect persons poor possession pray prayer present promise receive Redeemer reference rejoice relation respect rich righteousness salvation Scripture sinners sins soul speak Spirit suffering temptations things thou thoughts tion tongue trials true truth turn unto whoever whole wisdom wishes word
13. oldal - For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea ; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass ; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
155. oldal - Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law : but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. 12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
143. oldal - Ye lust and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
120. oldal - For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind : But the tongue can no man tame ; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
179. oldal - Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten. Your gold and silver is cankered ; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire.
108. oldal - And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, 'Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness': and he was called the Friend of God.
143. oldal - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.
156. oldal - Moreover, if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone : if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
214. oldal - Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly, that it might not rain ; and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
167. oldal - Go to now, ye that say, To-day or to-morrow we will go into such a city and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain : whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.