Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action allowed amount appears applied appointed authority average bill bishop body British called cause charge church civil colonies common consideration considered consists constitution corn corporations council court crown custom direct district duty ecclesiastical ecclesiastical courts effect election England English established evidence existed exportation fact foreign France give given grant head held House important increased interest issue Italy judges jurisdiction justice kind king king's labour land limited lord matters means ment nature object obtained original paid parliament particular party passed period persons political ports possession practice present principle produce quarter received regulations reign relating respect Roman rule statute supply taken term thing tion towns trade United various whole
837. oldal - It is all one as if they should make the standard for the measure, we call a foot, a chancellor's foot, what an uncertain measure would this be ? One chancellor has a long foot, another a short foot, a third an indifferent foot: it is the same thing in the chancellor's conscience.
852. oldal - Ireland, .as now by law established, be united into one Protestant Episcopal Church, to be called The United Church of England and Ireland; and that the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government of the said united church shall be, and shall remain in full force for ever, as the same are now by law established for the church of England; and that the continuance and preservation of the said united church, as the established church of England and Ireland, shall be deemed and taken to be an essential...
672. oldal - Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the laws of God, the true profession of the Gospel, and the Protestant reformed religion established by law ; and will you preserve unto the bishops and clergy of this realm, and to the churches committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges as by law do or shall appertain unto them, or any of them ? ' King or queen :
641. oldal - An Act for the Encouragement of Learning, by vesting the Copies of printed Books in the Authors or Purchasers of such Copies during the Times therein mentioned...
460. oldal - Church has held and does hold, to whom it belongs to judge of the true sense and interpretation of the Scriptures : neither will I ever take and interpret them otherwise than according to the unanimous consent of the fathers.
767. oldal - He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
543. oldal - ... expressly named by him and attending at his request, to inform him of the nature and effect of such warrant or cognovit, before the same is executed ; which attorney shall subscribe his name as a witness to the due execution thereof, and thereby declare himself to be attorney for the person executing the same, and state that he subscribes as such attorney.
760. oldal - ... the invention of a great number of machines which facilitate and abridge labour, and enable one man to do the work of many.