Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Anabaptists believe better blessed Christ Christian church common grace confess consider conversion creature death delay desire devil doth duty earth enemies Ephes everlasting evil faith Father fear flesh fleshly forsake give glorified glory God's Godhead godly goeth Gospel grace hath hear heart heaven heavenly hell Holy Ghost honour hope humbled humbled soul humiliation Jesus Jesus Christ John iii John iv John xvii labour live Lord love your souls Luke Matt matter mercy methinks mind ministers misery nature ness never opinionist opinions pardon perfect persuade promise Psal reason receive Redeemer religion repentance resolution resolved RICHARD BAXTER righteousness saints saith salvation sanctification sanctified satan saved Scripture servants shew sinner sins sorrow soul Spirit stand sure tell temptations thee things thou thoughts tion true truth turn unconverted understand ungodly unto viii word worldly yourselves
317. oldal - He loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ (by grace ye are saved) and hath raised us up together and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus ; that in the ages to come He might shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
495. oldal - He shall come to be glorified in his saints, and admired in all them that believe in that day.
125. oldal - But ye are come unto Mount Zion ; and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem ; and to an innumerable company of angels ; to the general assembly and church of the first-born, which are written in heaven ; and to God, the Judge of all; and to the spirits of just men made perfect...
528. oldal - For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves ; which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing or else excusing one another,) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to.
527. oldal - Of a truth I perceive, that God is no respecter of persons ; but in every nation he that feareth God, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
502. oldal - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God ; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof : from such turn away.
505. oldal - And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels ; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked : between him that serveth God, and him that serveth him not.
468. oldal - There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling ; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, Who is above all, and through all, and in you all. But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.