Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action active affections affliction animated become blessings body bosom called cares cause character cheer Christ Christian circumstances comfort conduct consolation creature death delight derived desire directed divine duty earth earthly enabled engaged enjoy entire eternal event everlasting evil exercise faith Father fear feel fixed follow give glory grace gracious grief hand happiness heart heaven heavenly holy hope human humble important infinite influence Jesus lead light live longer look Lord lost mind mortality mourner nature obedience object ourselves painful peace perfect perhaps pleasure praise pray prepared present principle promised prospects prove purity receive religion removed rendered requires rest righteous Saviour scenes seek serve sight sins soon sorrow soul spirit strength submission suffering surely thee things thou thoughts tion trials trouble truth unto views whole wisdom
195. oldal - For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality; then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
156. oldal - And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The Lord bless thee, and keep thee : the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee : the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
202. oldal - Abraham's bosom : the rich man also died, and was buried ; and in hell he lifted up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue ; for I am tormented in this flame.
161. oldal - For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
205. oldal - Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.
117. oldal - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
222. oldal - Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth : therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty : For he maketh sore, and bindeth up : he woundeth, and his hands make whole. He shall deliver thee in six troubles : yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.
61. oldal - For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge ! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.