Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Universalism in Its Modern and Ancient Form: Brought to the Test; And ...
Alexander W McLeod
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
Universalism in Its Modern and Ancient Form: Brought to the Test ; and ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
according actual angels answer Apostle appear argument assert believe body bring cast cause Chapter character Christ condemned conscience consequently continue corrective damned dead death destroyed destruction devil Divine doctrine earth effect employed enter eternal everlasting evident evil expressed fact faith Father favour fear final fire former future punishment give given glory grace hand happiness hath heart heaven hell Hence Holy idea immediately instance Jerusalem Jesus judged judgment kingdom latter least live Lord means ment mentioned mind misery moral nature never pass passage persons preached present principle prove question reason receive refer rendered repentance restoration reward righteous Sacred salvation saved Scriptures sins soul Spirit suffering sufficient suppose term thee things thou tion true truth Universalism Universalists unto verse whole wicked wrath
156. oldal - Thus saith the Lord God: Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land : And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all...
77. oldal - I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away, and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God, and the books were opened ; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
61. oldal - ... and when the time of the fruit drew near he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it. And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
125. oldal - And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched : "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
38. oldal - Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin : but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
116. oldal - For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit : by which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison...
159. oldal - For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish : to the one we are the savour of death unto death ; and to the other the savour of life unto life.
36. oldal - I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool : his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him : thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him : the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
128. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open unto us;' and he shall answer and say unto you, 'I know ye not whence ye are.' Then shall ye begin to say, 'We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.' But he shall say, 'I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.