Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affliction Almighty answer Behold blessed bring brought cast cause Christ comfort consider continually darkness David death deliver desire dwell earth enemies evil express eyes face faith fall fear feel friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heard heart heaven holy hope iniquity Israel judge judgment king land LECTURE less light lips live look Lord means mighty mind mouth never once ourselves pain peace poor praise pray prayer present prosperity psalm psalmist reason rejoice remember righteous salvation servant shalt shew sing sins soul speak spirit stand strength suffer sure teach thanks thee thine things thou hast thought trouble true trust truth turn understanding unto voice waters whilst wicked wisdom
211. oldal - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
314. oldal - For He established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which He commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children: That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; who should arise and declare them to their children: That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep His commandments...
170. oldal - Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
75. oldal - Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
478. oldal - My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. "Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned when as yet there was none of them.
348. oldal - For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night. 5 Thou carriest them away as with a flood ; they are as a sleep : in the morning they are like grass which groweth up. 6 In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up ; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
647. oldal - Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.
2. oldal - Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side ? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
608. oldal - There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not: The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid.