Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acknowledge amongst apostles appears appointed authorised authority believe blessed body brethren called cause character charge charity Christ Christian church church of Christ civil claim command committed conduct conscience constituted direction disciples discipline divine doctrine duty effect enforced error established example exercise faith Father flock follow give given Gospel hand hath heart Hence Holy human immediately instruction Jesus John judge judgment kingdom late liberty Lord maintain Master means ment mind ministers ministry nature obedience observe offence Paul perfect persons poor practice preached present preserved principles profession promise reason received reformation regard religion respect rule sacred says Scripture sent separate Sermons society speak Spirit taught teach teachers temper thee things thou tion true truth union unity unto visible vols whilst whole
336. oldal - For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment ; and ye nave respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place...
172. oldal - Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of, for a memorial of her.
54. oldal - WHEN the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place : and suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues, like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them : and they were all filled with the HOLY GHOST ; and began to speak with other tongues, as the SPIRIT gave them utterance.
152. oldal - Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves : for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
207. oldal - Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness. Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
229. oldal - But. beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
85. oldal - Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, " It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.
210. oldal - He that rejecteth Me, and receiveth not My words, hath One that judgeth him : the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.