Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Family Prayer Book: Or, the Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the ...
Episcopal Church,Thomas Church Brownell
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according Acts affections Almighty Amen ancient answer apostles appear appointed baptism baptized beginning believe beseech Bishop blessed body Book bring called child Christian Church Collect comfort command confession consider continue Dean death deliver desire directed disciples divine duty earth Epistle evil express faith Father give given glory God's Gospel grace grant hand hath hear heart heaven holy Holy Ghost honour Jesus Christ Jews John keep King kingdom Lesson light Liturgy live Lord Lord's manner means mercy mind Minister nature observed occasion ourselves peace perform persons praise pray prayer present priest promise proper Psalm reason receive salvation Saviour Scripture sense sins soul Spirit stand suffer Sunday taken thanks thee things thou thought tion true truth unto whole worship
270. oldal - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall...
279. oldal - But a certain Samaritan as he journeyed came where he was, and when he saw him he had compassion on him and went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast and brought him to an inn and took care of him.
200. oldal - I have trodden the winepress alone ; and of the people there was none with me : for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury ; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
230. oldal - These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
311. oldal - Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes ; and some of them ye shall kill and crucify ; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: that upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel- unto the blood of Zacharias, son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
267. oldal - LORD of all power and might, who art the author and giver of all good things; graft in our hearts the love of thy name, increase in us true religion, nourish us with all goodness, and of thy great mercy keep us in the same, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
245. oldal - Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
257. oldal - Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
163. oldal - He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name ; which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.