Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts Amen angels answered Assyria behold Blessed blind body brother brought called cast Christ Christian Church cometh coming command dead death delivered departed devil disciples Divine earth Edition enter evil eyes faith Father followed Galilee gave Gentiles give given glory Gospel grace grant Greek hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy hour James Jerusalem Jesus Jews John king kingdom kingdom of heaven light Lord Lord's Luke Mark meaning miracle mother multitude Name parable Paul Peter Pharisees pray Prayer priests prophet received righteousness saith sake say unto scribes sent servant shalt shew sins soul speak spirit spoken stone suffer teaching temple Thee thine things Thou Thou hast thought took viii whole whosoever xviii xxii
116. oldal - But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold and his wife* and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
178. oldal - And they, that passed by, reviled him, wagging their heads, * and saying, " Thou, that destroyest the temple, and " buildest it, in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son " of God, come down from the cross.
123. oldal - Let both grow together until the harvest : and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
78. oldal - Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
123. oldal - They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.
169. oldal - And he said unto them. With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer: For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.
134. oldal - So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
57. oldal - The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners.