Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accepted affections apostle appears beauty believe body brought called cause chap Christ Christian comes command concerning consider consists conversion desire divine doctrine duty eternal evidence evil excellency exercises experience expressions eyes faith Father fear follow fruit give given glory God's gospel grace gracious greater hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour hope ideas immediate infinite influence Jesus John judge justified kind knowledge light live look Lord manifest manner means mind moral nature never obedience object observed perfect persons practice principle profession promises proper reason received religion repentance respect reward righteousness rule saints salvation saving Saviour scripture seek seems sense shew sight sinners sins soul speaks Spirit sufferings suppose thee things thou tion true truth understanding unto virtue worthy
123. oldal - Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
274. oldal - For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
68. oldal - Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O Lord of hosts, my King, and my God.
499. oldal - Their throat is an open sepulchre ; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: Their feet are swift to shed blood: Destruction and misery are in their ways: And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes.
536. oldal - And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice : — " Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof ? " And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
420. oldal - Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
65. oldal - I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made : marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
124. oldal - Set me as a seal upon thine heart, As a seal upon thine arm: For love is strong as death; Jealousy is cruel as the grave: The coals thereof are coals of fire, Which hath a most vehement flame.
528. oldal - But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.