Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according actions ancient apostles appear authority believe bishop body called cause century Christ Christian church considered consists council countries death desire direction divine doctrine duty effect established evidence evil express faith Father give given Gospel grace hand heart holy houses human Italy Jesus Jews John kind king knowledge learned light live Lord manner matter means meeting ment mind ministers moral nature necessary object observed opinions original perfect performed person pope practice prayer preach present priests principles Protestants reason received reformation relation religion religious respect Rome rule sacred says scriptures sect sense sent Sermons society sometimes soul spirit suffered supposed things thought tion true truth universal whole worship writers
418. oldal - The supreme Judge, by which all controversies of religion are to be determined, and all decrees of councils, opinions of ancient writers, doctrines of men, and private spirits, are to be examined, and in whose sentence we are to rest, can be no other but the Holy Spirit speaking in the Scripture.
228. oldal - I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
305. oldal - And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. 9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
138. oldal - A miracle is a violation of the laws of nature; and as a firm and unalterable experience has established these laws, the proof against a miracle, from the very nature of the fact, is as entire as any argument from experience can possibly be imagined.
395. oldal - I mean an outward and visible sign of an inward and spiritual grace given unto us, ordained by Christ Himself, as a means whereby we receive the same, and a pledge to assure us thereof.
85. oldal - CHRIST raised : and if CHRIST be not raised, your faith is vain ; ye are yet in your sins.
227. oldal - He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.
227. oldal - He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.
124. oldal - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.