Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptance affected appear become Behold believe better blessed blood body born called carnal Christian coming commandment consider convinced creature danger dead death desire devil divine dreadful earth eternal everlasting evil eyes faith Father fear flesh follow friends gift give given glory God's Gospel grace happy hath hear heart heaven hell holy hope Jesus Christ John keep kingdom leads light live look Lord lost manner means mercy mind nature never observe once ourselves pardon Paul perhaps perish person pleasure poor pray prayer preached reason receive redeemed religion remember repentance rest rich righteousness Sabbath salvation saved Saviour Scripture seek shew sinner sins soul speak Spirit Surely thee things thou thoughts thousand true truth unto walk whole wicked worship
108. oldal - ... the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation : and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb : and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever : and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
134. oldal - Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, and knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
148. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord : for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...
265. oldal - Howbeit, for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all long-suffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
304. oldal - The condition of Man after the fall of Adam is such, that he cannot turn and prepare himself, by his own natural strength and good works, to faith, and calling upon God. Wherefore we have no power to do good works pleasant and acceptable to God, without the grace of God by Christ preventing us, that we may have a good will, and working with us, when we have that good will.
140. oldal - The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this Publican.
91. oldal - His death and passion: and grant, that the grace of God, which bringeth salvation, may effectually teach and persuade me to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and to live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world...
232. oldal - The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning; but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth.
286. oldal - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men love darkness rather than light, because their deeds are evil.