Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admit allowed ancient answer antiquity Apostles appears argument believe better Bishop Bull called cause censure certainty Christ Christian Church clear common Compare conceive concerns condemned consideration considered creature Creed Defence deny divine doctrine duties Eccl edit error evidence express faith false Father follow further give Gospel heresy heretics Holy Holy Ghost human importance instance interpretation Jesus John judge kind learned looked Lord manner matter means mentioned mind moral nature necessary necessity never notion objection observe particular person plain positive practice present principles proper proved quæ question quod reader reason received rejected religion respect rule salvation Scrip Scripture sect seems sense side sincerity speak Spirit stand sufficient supposed texts thing thought tion Trinity true truth virtue whole worship
533. oldal - Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
465. oldal - And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: in whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
187. oldal - Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God,, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
425. oldal - Lord's Supper. The Supper of the Lord is not only a sign of the love that Christians ought to have among themselves one to another ; but rather it is a Sacrament of our redemption by Christ's death. Insomuch that to such as rightly, worthily, and with faith receive the same the bread which we break is a partaking of the body of Christ, and likewise the cup of blessing is a partaking of the blood of Christ.
545. oldal - For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ shall all be made alive.
421. oldal - Sacraments ordained of Christ be not only badges or tokens of Christian men's profession, but rather they be certain sure witnesses, and effectual signs of grace, and God's good will towards us, by the which he doth work invisibly in us, and doth not only quicken, but also strengthen and confirm our Faith in him.
152. oldal - These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds ; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
423. oldal - Christ, and drink his blood; then we dwell in Christ, and Christ in us; we are one with Christ, and Christ with us...
9. oldal - Beloved, BELIEVE NOT EVERY SPIRIT, BUT TRY THE SPIRITS, WHETHER THEY ARE OF GOD: BECAUSE MANY FALSE PROPHETS ARE GONE OUT INTO THE WORLD. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God...