Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer asked began behold believe blessed boys brought called cast Christ CHRISTIAN City cloth comfort coming danger death desire door doth dream Edition eyes Fair faith fall father fear fell follow further Gate gave Giant give given glory gone grace GREAT-HEART ground Guide hand hath head hear heard heart heaven hill holy Hope Jesus journey King light live look Lord matter means meet Mercy mind nature never opened pilgrimage Pilgrims poor pray received religion rest righteousness shew side sight sleep soul speak spirit stand stood talk tell thee things thou thou hast thought told took town true truth turn unto Valley vols walk Wherefore wife
107. oldal - Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
223. oldal - I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool : his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him : thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him : the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
124. oldal - These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called...
358. oldal - And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
144. oldal - And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles* hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, ^'Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost. 2 ®But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
35. oldal - But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith : 27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever.
252. oldal - For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of GOD, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven : if so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
51. oldal - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law : for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
406. oldal - For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass : for he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.