Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
answer appears asked believe Bible Bishop blessed body Book brought called cause Christ Christian Church continued death duty earth England eyes faith Father fear feel give given God's Gospel grace hand hath hear heard heart heaven holy hope hour Jesus John King labours land light living look Lord master means mind nature never object once parish passed peace persons poor pray prayer preached present reason received religion rest Saviour Scripture seemed sins Society soul speak spirit Sunday tell thee things thou thought tion trees true truth turn unto voice whole wish worship young
364. oldal - In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats...
344. oldal - For now should I have lain still and been quiet: I should have slept; then had I been at rest: With kings and counsellors of the earth, which built desolate places for themselves...
233. oldal - But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost, which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour, that being justified by his grace we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
116. oldal - Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God.
307. oldal - Baptism doth represent unto us our profession ; which is, to follow the example of our Saviour Christ, and to be made like unto him ; that, as he died, and rose again for us, so should we, who are baptized, die from sin, and rise again unto righteousness; continually mortifying all our evil and corrupt affections, and daily proceeding in all virtue and godliness of living.
306. oldal - I speak after the manner of men, because of the infirmity of your flesh. For as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness, and to iniquity, unto iniquity ; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness, unto holiness.
248. oldal - But if our Gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: in whom the God of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
187. oldal - The condition of man, after the fall of Adam, is such, that he cannot turn and prepare himself, by his own natural strength and good works, to faith, and calling upon God : wherefore we have no power to do good works pleasant and acceptable to God, without the grace of God by Christ preventing us, that we may have a good will, and working with us, when we have that good will.