Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts addressed answer apostles appeared argument attention authority believe Bethsaida blessed blind called cause chap character Christ Christianity church circumstances conduct considered continued conversion convinced death direct distinguish divine doctrines duty effect enthusiasm entire epistles established event evidence expected express facts faith fanaticism fanatics feelings frequently friends give Gospel hand happiness heart holy hope human immediate important inspiration instance interest Jesus Jews judge language live Lord manner Mark means mind miracles moral nature necessary never objects observe opinion original particular Paul perfect persons preaching present principles produced proofs prophecy prove reason received religion religious removed rendered says Scripture seems sincere society speak spirit suppose surely thee things thou tion true truth unto Vide virtue vision whole wisdom wish writer writings
clvii. oldal - PREDESTINATION to Life is the everlasting purpose of God, whereby (before the foundations of the world were laid) he hath constantly decreed by his counsel secret to us, to deliver from curse and damnation those whom he hath chosen in Christ out of mankind, and to bring them by Christ to everlasting salvation, as vessels made to honour.
16. oldal - And he charged them that they should tell no man : but the more he charged them, so much the more a great deal they published it ,• and were beyond measure astonished, saying ; He hath done all things well ; he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.
117. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord : for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...
164. oldal - For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men. Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
68. oldal - And they prayed, and said. Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen, that he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.
125. oldal - I have been in the deep ; in journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren ; in weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.
15. oldal - And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town ; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw aught. 24 And he looked up, and said, I see men, as trees, walking.
138. oldal - For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive ? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?
clvi. oldal - Isaac, (for the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth,) it was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.