Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accomplished according Almighty already angel Anti-christian appears attack awful battle Battle of Armageddon Beast become blood chapter character Christ Christianity Church Civil clearly close coming consider contained Daniel denotes described desolation destroy destruction divine earth event evident expression fact false figurative four future gather give given glory guilt hand heaven Hence holy hosts hundred and sixty immediately import interpretation Jerusalem Jews judgment king kingdom land language LORD mankind means mentioned mighty nature never object occasion occurs opinion overthrow Papacy particular pass passages period poured predictions present proof prophecy prophet prosper prove refers regard reign remarkable restoration Scripture sealed seven seventh trumpet signifies sixth sounding spiritual stand symbol taken temple thee theory things thou throughout tremendous tribulation trouble true twelve hundred universal unto verse vial voice waters whole worship wrath
36. oldal - And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings ; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
13. oldal - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
92. oldal - When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand,) Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
124. oldal - For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light. The sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
98. oldal - And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
66. oldal - At the same time, saith the Lord, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.
61. oldal - THUS saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: Where is the house that ye build unto me? And where is the place of my rest ? For all those things hath mine hand made...
98. oldal - And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.