Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts of Pilate answer atheist Babylon beast begin believe Bible Bible language book of Joshua called cause CHAPTER Christ church concerning confess continue creed cure darkness death deist earth Egypt evidences of Christianity Exarchate of Ravenna facts false falsehood father favour feel hate hear heard heathen heaven holy horns hundred ignorant infidel inquire Israelites Jerusalem Jews judge kind king kingdom knew land ligion lived look Lord Medes millions mind moon nation never notice observe once pagan pass plain Pliny Porphyry prophecy prophet reader reason receive religion remedy remember Roman Empire Rome Saviour scoffers seemed sophism soul speak Spirit strange suppose Syria tell Tertullian thee things thou shalt thought thousand tion told true truth unbeliever uncon unto verse Voltaire volume whilst wish words writing
306. oldal - Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him: and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
38. oldal - Chaldees' excellency, Shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, Neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation : Neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there ; Neither shall the shepherds make their fold there. But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there ; And their houses shall be full of doleful creatures ; And owls shall dwell there, And satyrs shall dance there.
128. oldal - These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them : for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings : and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
33. oldal - Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer; behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried ; and ye shall have tribulation ten days : be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
124. oldal - And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
124. oldal - The beast that thou sawest, was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition : and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, (whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,) when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
306. oldal - He was taken from prison, and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation ? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
32. oldal - Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works ; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
299. oldal - O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united...