Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according apostle appears argument become believe better body called Calvin Calvinistic cause character charge Christ Christianity church common considered course death divine doctrine doubt Dr Beecher duty effect Epistle eternal evidence existence express fact faith favor feel friends give given hand heart hope human important infants influence interest Jesus Jews knowledge language learned less living manner matter means ment mind minister moral nature never object observance opinions original passage passed Paul persons Prayer present principles produced punishment question quoted reason received reference regard relation religion religious remarks rendered respect scripture seems sense sermon society speak spirit suffer supposed taken things thought tion true truth Unitarian views virtue whole writer
286. oldal - This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
540. oldal - A crime it is; therefore, in bliss you may not hope to dwell; But unto you I shall allow the easiest room in hell.
294. oldal - When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the Apostles and elders about this question.
47. oldal - When l consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and stars, which thou hast ordaiued ; what is man, that thou art mindful of him ? or the son of man, that thou visitest him ? — Thou hast made him a little lower than the angels; thou hast crowned him with glory and honour ; and hast set him over the works of thy hands. — Thou hast put all things under his feet...
395. oldal - Successors, grant, establish and ordain, that forever, hereafter, there shall be a liberty of conscience allowed in the worship of God, to all persons inhabiting, or which shall inhabit or be resident within our said province, and that all such persons, except papists, shall have a free exercise of religion ; so they be contented with the quiet and peaceable enjoyment of the same, not giving offence or scandal to the government.
55. oldal - I speak not of you all ; I know whom I have chosen ; but that the scripture may be fulfilled ; He that eateth bread with me, hath lifted up his heel against me.
294. oldal - And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the church, and of the apostles and elders, and they declared all things that God had done with them.
533. oldal - Elect infants, dying in infancy, are regenerated and saved by Christ through the Spirit, who worketh when, and where, and how he pleaseth. So also are all other elect persons, who are incapable of being outwardly called by the ministry of the word.
495. oldal - Provided, notwithstanding, the several towns, parishes, precincts, and other bodies politic or religious societies, shall at all times have the exclusive right of electing their public teachers, and of contracting with them for their support and maintenance.