Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Annual Auxiliary beautiful believe better Bible blessing Brown called Chapel character Christ Christian Church Class Collected by Miss Congregational death desire Ditto Divine fact faith Father feel friends Fund give Gospel Hall hand heart heaven held Hill holy hope human interest James Jesus John Jones kind labours land late leave less light living London look Lord Master means Meeting mind minister Mission Missionary Boxes Native nature never opened pastor persons prayer preached present Public Meeting received religious respect Sabbath Sermons Ship Smith Society soul South spirit Street Subscriptions Sums Sunday School Teacher things Thomas thought tion took Treasurer true truth whole Widows young
756. oldal - Tis the natural way of living: Who knows whither the clouds have fled? In the unscarred heaven they leave no wake; And the eyes forget the tears they have shed, The heart forgets its sorrow and ache...
137. oldal - And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face, in all the signs and the wonders, which the Lord sent him to do in the land of Egypt to Pharaoh and to all his servants and to all his land, and in all that mighty hand, and in all the great terror which Moses shewed in the sight of all Israel.
763. oldal - Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
635. oldal - Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
271. oldal - Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it.
76. oldal - Truly, good Christian Reader, we never thought from the beginning that we should need to make a new translation, nor yet to make of a bad one a good one...
757. oldal - And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was a hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.
135. oldal - So I was great, and increased more than all that were before me in Jerusalem : also my wisdom remained with me.
703. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the Lord, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth; and the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.