Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action affirmed agreed agreement alleged amount answer appellant appellee apply assessment assigned authority Bank bill bond brought cause charge circuit claim complaint contract corporation costs court creditors damages death debt decree deed defendant delivered duty effect entered entitled error evidence exception execution fact filed finding follows give given ground held husband injury instruction intended interest issue Judge judgment jury land liability Mass matter ment mortgage motion N. E. Rep necessary notice objection officer opinion owner paid parties payment person plain plaintiff possession premises present proceedings proper prove purchase question Railroad reason received record recover reference relation rendered rule sold statute street sufficient suit sustained taken term tion town trial trust wife witness York
23. oldal - The taking, receiving, reserving, or charging a rate of interest greater than is allowed by the preceding section, when knowingly done, shall be deemed a forfeiture of the entire interest which the note, bill, or other evidence of debt carries with it, or which has been agreed to be paid thereon.
268. oldal - ... no action shall be brought upon any agreement that is not to be performed within one year from the making thereof, * * * unless the promise, contract, or agreement upon which such action shall be brought, or some memorandum or note thereof, shall be in writing, and signed by the party to be charged therewith, or by some person thereunto by him lawfully authorized.
37. oldal - ... in the course of professional employment. 3. A clergyman or priest cannot, without the consent of the person making the confession, be examined as to any confession made to him in his professional character in the course of discipline enjoined by the church to which he belongs.
346. oldal - ... on money received to the use of another, and retained without the owner's knowledge ; and on money withheld by an unreasonable and vexatious delay of payment.
60. oldal - Rights of property which have been created by the common law cannot be taken away without due process; but the law itself, as a rule of conduct, may be changed at the will, or even at the whim, of the legislature, unless prevented by constitutional limitations.
66. oldal - The legislative authority of this State shall be vested in a General Assembly, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives...
333. oldal - ... his heirs and assigns, against all and every person or persons lawfully claiming or to claim the whole or any part thereof, the said party of the first part shall and will warrant and forever defend.
385. oldal - The court instructed the jury that if they should find from the evidence that the plaintiff...
35. oldal - A person duly authorized to practice physic or surgery, or a professional or registered nurse, shall not be allowed to disclose any information which he acquired in attending a patient in a professional capacity, and which was necessary to enable him to act in that capacity...