A Dissertation on the Prophecies, that Have Been Fulfilled, are Now Fulfilling, Or Will Hereafter be Fulfilled: Relative to the Great Period of 1260 Years; the Papal and Mohammedan Apostacies: the Tyrannical Reign of Antichrist, Or the Infidel Power; and the Restoration of the Jews. To which is Added, an Appendix, 1-2. kötet
Andrews and Cummings, Greenough and Stebbins, printers, 1808
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according already angel Antichrist apocalyptic Apostacy appears authority beast begin Bishop born chapter character Christ Christian Church commencement completely consequently considered continue Daniel described divided dragon earth East Emperor equally existence expression fall false four fourth France given half hand head heaven Hence holy infidel interpretation Italy Jews John king kingdom language latter likewise little horn Lord manner mean Mede mentioned natural never Newton objection observed once opinion original Papacy papal particular period persecution Pope predicted present prophecy prophet reason reign relate religion represented respecting restoration rise Roman empire Rome saints secular seven seventh sixth speak spiritual supposes symbol temporal things third tion trumpet unto vial vision whole witnesses wonders worship
49. oldal - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.
257. oldal - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people : and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
65. oldal - Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
202. oldal - And the First went, and poured out his vial upon the earth ; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
63. oldal - And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
38. oldal - I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool : his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
209. oldal - For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
188. oldal - And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him ; for the hour of his judgment is come : and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
39. oldal - And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
280. oldal - And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters ; and the name of the star is called Wormwood ; and the third part of the waters became wormwood ; and many men died of the waters because they were made bitter.