Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron Abraham Abram according Acts ancient appears Behold blessed body born bring brother brought called cattle cause chap chapter Christ commanded considered continued covenant daughter death Deut divine earth Egypt Egyptians Esau Exod express father formed four give given hand hath heart Hebrew hence holy hundred Isaac Israel Israelites Jacob Joseph Judg kind king land light lived Lord means mentioned Moses nature necessary notes Numb observed offered original pass person Pharaoh present probably promise providence reader reason received refer sacred says seems sense servants serve seven signifies sons soul spirit stone supposed taken term thee things thou shalt took translated true unto Verse whole wife
305. oldal - Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, ' The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; ' and they shall say to me, 'What is his name?' what shall I say unto them?" And God said unto Moses, "I AM THAT I AM." And he said, "Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
466. oldal - And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.
367. oldal - And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.
427. oldal - And immediately I was in the spirit; and behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne ; and he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone ; and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
175. oldal - And behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land: for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.
303. oldal - And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. 3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
317. oldal - Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth : therefore let thy words be few.
34. oldal - And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind : and it was so.