Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
againſt alſo anſwer apoſtle authority becauſe believe better bleſſed body called caſe cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian church civil comes command common concerned conſcience conſider deny Diffenters difference doctrine duty England evil faith fall fear firſt follow force friends give God's hand hath heart himſelf holy hope intereſt itſelf Jeſus John judge judgment juſt keep king kingdom laſt leaſt liberty light live look Lord matter means mind moſt muſt nature needs never opinion party peace perſecution perſons practice preſent prince principle Proteſtant puniſh Quakers reaſon receive religion rule ſaid ſame ſave ſay ſcripture ſecurity ſee ſenſe ſhall ſhe ſhould ſin ſince ſome ſoul ſpeak ſpirit ſtate ſuch ſuffer tell themſelves theſe things thoſe thou tion true truth turn underſtanding unto uſe virtue worſhip
62. oldal - But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands. Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
25. oldal - Whose adorning, let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; but let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible ; even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of GOD of great price.
29. oldal - And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom...
142. oldal - Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
465. oldal - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you : but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
111. oldal - This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, That God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
100. oldal - Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
108. oldal - For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.