Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affliction apostle appear become behold believer better blessed blood body bring brought called cause character chosen Christ church covenant dear death divine doctrine earth effect elect enemies eternal everlasting exercise expression eyes faith Father fear feel follow friends give given glorious glory God's gospel grace gracious hand happy hath head hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost hope human infinite Jehovah Jesus Jesus Christ John knowledge light live look Lord Lord's means mind nature never object observe opened peace perfect person praise prayer precious present principle promise receive Redeemer rejoice rest rich righteousness saints salvation sanctified scripture seasons sinner sins Society sorrow soul speak Spirit Spiritual Magazine stand suffer sweet thee things thou thought true truth union unto whole
203. oldal - Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein : for the time is at hand.
125. oldal - For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female : for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
271. oldal - And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
378. oldal - If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments ; If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments ; Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. Nevertheless my loving-kindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
340. oldal - By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
204. oldal - And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire : and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
125. oldal - God: and I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: and I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good ; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
300. oldal - Now unto Him that is able to keep us from falling, and. to present us faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy ; to the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.