Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
ahora also angel answered behold believe brethren buena called CAPITULO carne cast causa CHAPTER Christ cielo city conocido dado days dead decia delante dias diciendo digo dijo disciples earth Empero Entonces envió escrito Espíritu estaba Evangelio faith Father first Gentiles give gloria glory good gracia great habia hablar hallado hand hath have hear heard heaven hermanos Hijo Holy house into Jerusalem Jesu-Cristo Jesus Jews Judíos know life llamado llegaron Lord love luego made make muerte mujer mundo name nombre Pablo Padre palabra pass Paul pecado Pedro people Peter power pueblo receive recibido reino respondiendo saber saith unto salió same Santo say unto saying sent shall speak Spirit take tambien templo teniendo Then there they things thou tierra time tomando took venido verdad vino were will word world
204. oldal - And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him: and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
691. oldal - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you :* but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in ^him.
741. oldal - And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
350. oldal - Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
8. oldal - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
645. oldal - And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance, 16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the . death of the testator.
697. oldal - He that hath the Son, hath life ; and he that hath not the Son of God, hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God...
492. oldal - But now I have written unto you, not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
712. oldal - And I beheld, and lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb, as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.