Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Chart 2Isaacs Life
The Generations of Isaac 267311
Table 5The Meaning of the Names of
Chart 3Jacob s Life
The Generations of Esau 313317
Chart 4Josephs Life
The Word of God 391393
Table 10The Line from Adam to the Judges
Map of PatriarchsTravels
The Generations of Abraham 181265
Chart 1AbramAbrahams Life
The Generations of Ishmael 245247
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Abram accepted Adam angels animals appeared Assyria became become believers Bible Biblical birth blessing body born bring brothers Cain called chapter church comes command communication continued covenant created creation creatures death described earth Egypt Elohim Esau evil faith Fall father flood fruit Garden gave Genesis give given God's Hagar heavens Hebrew Hebrew word Holy human husband indicates initial Isaac Ishmael Israel Jacob John Joseph judgment kings land light living LORD Jesus Christ means Noah occurred offering original person physical possible present produce progeny promised Rebekah received recorded redemption refer relationship response resulted Sarah Satan says seed Serpent servant seven Shem sons soul spiritual subsequent suggests Table translated tree understanding verse waters wife woman worship Yahweh Yahweh Elohim
43. oldal - Greeks seek after wisdom ; but we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness ; but unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men ; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
306. oldal - And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the Lord be my God: and this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house; and of all that Thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto Thee.
23. oldal - Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work; but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God; in it you shall not do any work...
43. oldal - Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
151. oldal - How can this be, since I have no husband?' And the angel said to her. The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God.
57. oldal - In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth Is from the end of the heaven and his circuit unto the ends of It: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
392. oldal - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 'He was in the beginning with God.
391. oldal - Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken, say ye of him whom the Father hath sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest, because I said, I am the Son of God?
213. oldal - Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
188. oldal - But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR GOD'S OWN POSSESSION that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light...