Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Helps to Devotion: Or, Prayers, Praises and Thanksgivings
Mary Anne Davis
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
able according afflicted Amen behold bless bring cause Chron cxix darkness death Deut dust earth everlasting evil excellent eyes faith Father fear flesh give glory grace hath head hear heart heaven holy honour hope Hosts iniquity Isaiah Jesus Christ John judg judgment keep kindness Kings knowledge light living Luke ment morning mouth ness night path praise pray PRAYER presence preserve Prov Psalm remember riches righteousness salvation shew sight sins soul spirit strength thanks THANKSGIVING thine hand things thou art thou hast thou wilt thy mercy thy name trust truth unto the Lord unto thee unto thy viii voice walk wisdom wise xvii xxii xxxviii
81. oldal - LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
88. oldal - Bless the LORD, ye his angels, That excel in strength, that do his commandments, Hearkening unto the voice of his word.
60. oldal - Although the fig-tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines : the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; The flock shall be cut off from the fold : and there shall be no herd in the stalls ; Yet I will rejoice in the Lord : I will joy in the God of my salvation.
98. oldal - For the grave cannot praise thee, death cannot celebrate thee: They that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth. The living, the living, he shall praise thee, as I do this day: The father to the children shall make known thy truth.
92. oldal - O Lord, I will praise thee : though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. Behold, God is my salvation ; I will trust, and not be afraid ; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song ; he also is become my salvation.
76. oldal - Lord, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him! 4 Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.
74. oldal - I blessed the Most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation : and all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?
28. oldal - OH THAT I were as in months past, as in the days when God preserved me; When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness...
88. oldal - For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward them that fear Him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us. Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear Him.