Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Vindication of the End of Religious Controversy, from the Exceptions of T ...
Professor John Milner,Thomas Burgess
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according acknowledge Acts admits ancient answer Apostles appears arguments asserts authority believe Bible Bishop blood body bread called Canon Catholic Church cause century charge Christ Christian Church of England common concerning consists contained Council Dear Sir death denied divine doctrine End of Controversy English equally error Established evidence express fact faith false Fathers former gives Greek hand Holy Idolatry John kind King Latin learned less letter Lord Mass means mentioned miracles namely nature never object observed offer original passage persons Pope practice prayers present Priest proof Protestant prove published question quoted reason received referred reign Religion Religious Reply respect Rome rule Sacrament says Schism Scripture shew soul speaking testimony thing tion tradition translation true truth Vicar whole wine writer written
133. oldal - The Body of Christ is given, taken, and eaten, in the Supper, only after an heavenly and spiritual manner. And the mean whereby the Body of Christ is received and eaten in the Supper is Faith.
271. oldal - Church, peace and concord ; to us sinners, life and glory everlasting. Who livest and reignest with the Father, in the unity of the Holy Ghost, one God, world without end.
29. oldal - Receive the Holy Ghost for the Office and work of a Priest in the Church of God, now committed unto thee by the Imposition of our hands. Whose sins thou dost forgive, they are forgiven; and whose sins thou dost retain, they are retained.
135. oldal - For as often as you shall eat this bread, and drink the chalice, you shall shew the death of the Lord until he come. Therefore whosoever shall eat this bread, or drink the chalice of the Lord unworthily shall be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord.
105. oldal - THE ordinary Bible read in the church, commonly called the Bishops Bible, to be followed, and as little altered, as the truth of the original will permit.
206. oldal - When he was at table with them, he took the bread and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him; and he vanished out of their sight. They said to each other, "Did not our hearts burn within us while he talked to us on the road, while he opened to us the scriptures?
249. oldal - It is therefore a holy and wholesome thought to pray for the dead, that they may be loosed from their sins.
261. oldal - Is any man sick among you? Let him bring in the priests of the Church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord, and the prayer of faith shall save the sick man, and the Lord shall raise him up, and if he be in sins, they shall be forgiven him...