The works of ... William Huntington ... to the close of the year MDCCCVI.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
according angels apostles appears attended believe blessed blood body bring brought called charity Christ church comes comfort commandment conscience covenant darkness death devil divine dwell earth elect enter eternal evil eyes faith fall Father fear fire flesh follows fools Gentiles give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath head hear heart heaven Hence Holy Holy Ghost Holy Spirit honour hope Israel Jesus judgment keep king kingdom land leads light living Lord mind Moses mouth nature never pass Paul peace poor promise receive rest righteousness saints saith salvation Satan says seed seen serpent shalt shining sinner sins soul speak Spirit stand stones sure takes thee things thou throne truth understanding unto voice whole wicked wisdom wise wrath
39. oldal - And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire : and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
393. oldal - At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; if that nation against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
381. oldal - God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands...
274. oldal - For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.
374. oldal - And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.
389. oldal - Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
153. oldal - And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, that ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
148. oldal - And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
358. oldal - And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
242. oldal - And above the firmament that was over their heads, was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone : and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.