Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
America amount August average bales Baltimore Bank Bank of England bbls Boston Branch Bremen Britain Buffalo canal cargo cent Charlevoix charter Cl Cl Cl coal coast colony Commerce cotton December December 26 December 31 dollars Dutch duty England English exports favor February feet fishery fishing flour foreign gold hhds Hudson River important increase Indians interest iron Island January Japan Japanese July June King labor land letter light Liverpool London Manufactures Massachusetts merchants mihado miles millions months nations navigation nearly Newfoundland North Nova Scotia November November 24 November 30 October persons Plymouth Plymouth Colony Plymouth Company population pork port present Prime pork quantity Railroad railway receipts River sent September settlement shipment ships steamers tion tobacco tonnage tons Total trade United usury vessels Virginia voyage West whole York ziogoon
329. oldal - When the ear heard me, then it blessed me; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me: Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
336. oldal - Car. 2. c. 3. § 4., enacts, that " no action shall be brought whereby to charge any executor or administrator, upon any special promise, to answer damages out of his own estate, or whereby to charge the defendant upon any special promise to answer for the debt, default, or miscarriage of another person...
266. oldal - To the honorable the Legislature of the State of New York in Senate and Assembly convened: The petition of...
432. oldal - The land at the point is twenty, or twenty-five feet above the common surface of the water ; and a considerable bottom of flat, welltimbered land all around it, very convenient for building.
672. oldal - ... was to know the condition of New England, which appearing to be very independent as to their regard to Old England or His Majesty, rich and strong as they now were, there were great debates in what style to write to them, for the condition of that colony was such that they were able to contest with all other plantations about them, and there was fear of their breaking from all dependence on this nation.
44. oldal - You know that the United States of America now extend from sea to sea; that the great countries of Oregon and California are parts of the United States; and that from these countries which are rich in gold, and silver and precious stones, our steamers can reach the shores of your happy land in less than twenty days.
494. oldal - No person, company, association or corporation shall directly or indirectly take or receive in money, goods or things in action...
44. oldal - Your empire hath a great abundance of coal ; this is an article which our steamships, in going from California to China, must use. They would be glad that a harbor in your empire should be appointed to which coal might be brought, and where they might always be able to purchase it. In many other respects, commerce between your empire and our country would be useful to both. Let us consider well what new interests...
418. oldal - If the privation be complete, a still more formidable train of phenomena take place. Coldness is felt over the whole body, with aching pains in all parts. Diarrhoea occurs ; the most horrid feelings of wretchedness come on ; and if the poison be withheld, death terminates the victim's existence.
283. oldal - Mr. Thomas Graves an able and a godly man master of her, was sent to Bilboa in the 4th month last, with fish, which she sold there at a good rate, and from thence she freighted to Malaga, and arrived here this day laden with wine, fruit, oil, iron and wool, which was a great advantage to the country, and gave encouragement to trade.