Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts afford answer apostles appear bear believe blessing blood Book bring cause Chap character Christ Christian church comfort danger darkness dear death desire divine doctrine earth enemies ev'ry expect eyes face faith fear feel friends give glory Gospel grace gracious hand happy hast hear heard heart holy hope hour Hymn Jesus Jews John knew known leave light live Lord means meet mind nature never once pain Paul peace person poor pow'r praise pray pray’r preach present professed promise prove reason received rest saints Satan Saviour seek shine sinners soon soul speak spirit stand strength suffer sure sweet thee thine things thou thought throne tremble true trust truth vain voice wait whole wisdom
54. oldal - That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed...
60. oldal - The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men, 29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?
389. oldal - E'er since by faith I saw the stream Thy flowing wounds supply, Redeeming love has been my theme And shall be till I die.
118. oldal - And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us, in the likeness of men.
609. oldal - As a little child relies On a care beyond his own, Knows he's neither strong nor wise, Fears to stir a step alone ; Let me thus with Thee abide, As my Father, Guard, and Guide.
578. oldal - LORD, my best desire fulfil, And help me to resign Life, health, and comfort to thy will, And make thy pleasure mine. 2 Why should I shrink at thy command, Whose love forbids my fears, Or tremble at the gracious hand That wipes away my tears...
362. oldal - Oh, for grace our hearts to soften! Teach us, Lord, at length to love; We, alas! forget too often What a Friend we have above: But when home our souls are brought, We will love Thee as we ought.
375. oldal - There, like streams that feed the garden^ Pleasures without end shall flow ; For the Lord, your faith rewarding, All his bounty shall bestow : Still in undisturbed possession Peace and righteousness shall reign ; Never shall you feel oppression, Hear the voice of war again.