Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againe anger Assyria beasts Behold blood bring brought called captivitie cast cause CHAPTER citie cubites daughter dayes deliver desolate destroy downe drinke dwell earth eate Egypt evill eyes face fall fathers feare field fire foorth foure gate give glory Gods hand hath head heard heare heart heaven holy house of Israel Ieremiah Ierusalem inhabitants iniquitie Iudah iudgement king king of Babylon kingdome land lift live Lord God Lord hath LORD of hostes midst mountaines mouth offering passe priests princes prophecie Prophet returne rivers round saith the LORD sayth selfe sent servant shal shalbe shew side sinne sonne soule speake spirit spoile stand strong surely sword taken thereof thine things thou hast thou shalt tree turne unto thee voice walke waste waters yeere Zion
66. oldal - He was taken from prison and from judgment, and who shall declare his generation? For he was cut off out of the land of the living; for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
315. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.
64. oldal - Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath ; for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner; but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
31. oldal - Thy dead men shall live, Together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: For thy dew is as the dew of herbs, And the earth shall cast out the dead.
69. oldal - Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves .to the Lord, To serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, To be his servants, Every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, And taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, And make them joyful in my house of prayer: Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; For mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
133. oldal - But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel ; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, And write it in their hearts; And will be their God, And they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: For they shall all know me, From the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: For I will forgive their iniquity, And I will remember their sin no more.
52. oldal - I am the Lord: that is my name: And my glory will I not give to another, Neither my praise to graven images.
2. oldal - And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
61. oldal - It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, That thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.