Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able againſt alſo appear argument attempt attend beauty becauſe believe beſt body called carried caſe cauſe character Chriſtian church common conduct conſider contrary diſcourſe duty eaſily effect enemies evidence example excellence fame firſt fome force give given greateſt hand himſelf hope human important improvement intereſt itſelf judgment juſt kind language laſt learned leaſt live manner mean meaſure mention mind moderate moral moſt muſt nature neceſſary never object obligation obſerve opinion particular perfect perhaps perſons pleaſed practice preſent principles probably proper purpoſe reaſon religion remarkable rule ſaid ſame ſay ſee ſeems ſenſe ſentiments ſervants ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſociety ſome ſometimes ſpeak ſtage ſtate ſubject ſuch ſuppoſed taken themſelves theſe thing thoſe tion true truth uſe virtue whole writing
522. oldal - Let a bear robbed of her whelps meet a man, rather than a fool in his folly.
32. oldal - We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation...
276. oldal - And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.
41. oldal - Be of good courage, and let us behave ourselves valiantly for our people, and for the cities of our God : and let the LORD do that which is good in his sight.
12. oldal - Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin: The LORD is with you while ye be with him: and if ye seek him, he will be found of you: but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.
103. oldal - Except a man be born again, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God,
154. oldal - Enter ye in at the strait gate ; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat, because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way that leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it,
28. oldal - LORD, thou art God, which hast made heaven and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is: Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things? The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the LORD, and against his Christ.