Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ages answer appear beauty become believe blessed bright bring called child Christ Christian Church cloud creation dark death deep desire Divine earth eternal faith fall Father fear feel friends give given glorious glory God's grace hand happy hath hear heard heart heaven holy hope hour human images influence interest Italy Jesus King land laws light living look Lord means mind morning nature never once passed peace perhaps poor praise pray prayer present readers reason received rest REVELATION saints Scripture seek seemed sorrow soul speak spirit strength suffering surely tell thee things thou thought tion true truth turn unto voice waters whole wisdom wonders worship young
280. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: and they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.
171. oldal - And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen : and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.
39. oldal - And he took up his parable and said, Balaam the son of Beor hath said, and the man whose eyes are open hath said...
171. oldal - He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; He that despiseth the gain of oppressions, That shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, That stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, And shutteth his eyes from seeing evil; He shall dwell on high: His place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: Bread shall be given him ; his waters shall be sure.
73. oldal - And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again ; as it is also written in the second Psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
202. oldal - And God saw every thing that he had made ; and behold it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
161. oldal - His praise, ye Winds, that from four quarters blow, Breathe soft or loud ; and, wave your tops, ye Pines, With every plant, in sign of worship wave. Fountains, and ye that warble, as ye flow, Melodious murmurs, warbling tune his praise. Join voices all ye living Souls: Ye Birds, That singing up to Heaven-gate ascend, Bear on your wings and in your notes his praise.
173. oldal - The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Shar'on, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.
216. oldal - Lord, save thy people, and bless thine heritage. Govern them and lift them up for ever. Day by day we magnify thee, and we worship thy name ever world without end.
462. oldal - For thus saith the high and lofty One That inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, With him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.