Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Sermon, Preached at Friends' Meeting-House, Burlington, New-Jersey, on the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
acceptance Almighty Apostle applause approaching attained awful day bear my testimony believe blessed blood bondage brethren and sisters bring brought cast ceremonies Christ Jesus Church cometh concerning constrained convinced covenant dear friends death deliverance denying differ dispensation divinity doctrine doubt draw duty earth everlasting exercise experience express Father Father of spirits fear feel forever foundation Gospel of Christ hath hearts individual inwardly revealed Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jesus our Lord land light living Lord and Saviour means meeting mercy mind mountain ness never object outward passed peace perfect portion preaching prepared present principles profession promise ready religion religious religious society remember round silence sincerely sins sion situation society soul spirit stand strength thee things thou thousand throne true true believers trust truth unto washed wish worship written
24. oldal - Hast thou not known, hast thou not heard that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
7. oldal - Behold ! the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah : not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers, in the day that I took them by the hand, to bring them out of the land of Egypt: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts and write it in their hearts ; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
13. oldal - Moreover, . brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea ; and were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea...
5. oldal - Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
23. oldal - Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple : and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters : and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
7. oldal - I will put my law in their inward parts, And write it in their hearts; And will be their God, And they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: For they shall all know me, From the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: For I will forgive their iniquity, And I will remember their sin no more.
15. oldal - And I was with you in weakness, and in fear and in much trembling. And my speech, and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit, and of power, that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
24. oldal - I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: Refuge failed me ; no man cared for my soul.
16. oldal - There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
16. oldal - This corrupt nature is the source of innumerable evil thoughts and desires, and damps the exercise of faith and love, and stands in the way of well-doing, so that when I would do good, evil is present with me. And so deep and powerful is this remaining depravity, that all efforts to eradicate or subdue it, are vain without the aid of divine grace. And when at any time I obtain a glimpse of the depth and turpitude of the sin of my nature, I am overwhelmed, and constrained to exclaim with Job...