Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affliction appear behold blessed body bring brought called cause Christ Christian church comfort consider continually David death deliverance delivered described desire divine dwell earth enemies eternal evil eyes faith Father favour fear flesh former give glorious glory God's gospel grace hand hath head hear heard heart heaven holy hope Israel Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus Jews judge judgment King kingdom land latter light living Lord manner mercy Messiah mighty mouth nature never offered peace persecution person praise pray prayer present promises prophet Psalm Redeemer redemption rejoice resurrection righteousness salvation sing sins Sion sorrow soul speak Spirit strength sufferings temple thee thine things thou hast tion trouble true trust truth turn unto verse voice waters whole wicked wilderness wonderful
225. oldal - GOD be merciful unto us, and bless us ; And cause his face to shine upon us. That thy way may be known upon earth, Thy saving health among all nations.
216. oldal - O God of our salvation ; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea...
105. oldal - I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.
136. oldal - Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.
95. oldal - I WAITED patiently for the Lord ; And he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, Even praise unto our God : Many shall see it, and fear, And shall trust in the Lord.
107. oldal - My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? 4 When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.
295. oldal - The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun. 17 Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter.
30. oldal - The voice of the LORD is powerful ; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.