Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection answer appear argument assistance attended believe blessed character Christ christian church circumstances concern conscience consequence consider continue death desire devotion divine duty endeavour engage especially eternal evidence expect express faith Father feel friends give given glory gospel grace hand happiness hast hath heart heaven holy honour hope humble imagine immediately important influence instances Jesus judge kind labour least leave letter light live look Lord manner means mind ministers nature necessary never objections observed once particular perhaps persons pleasure possible prayer present principles proper providence Psal reader reason received reflections regard religion scripture sense serious shew sinner soul speak spirit suppose sure temper thee thine things thou thought tion truth unto whole writings
515. oldal - And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple. and saying, Hosanna to the son of David!
452. oldal - I have set the LORD always before me : because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth : my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell ; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life : in thy presence is fulness of joy ; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
263. oldal - For Tophet is ordained of old ; Yea, for the king it is prepared ; He hath made it deep and large: The pile thereof is fire and much wood ; The breath of the Lord, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.
125. oldal - And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
365. oldal - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
403. oldal - Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
466. oldal - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report ; if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things.
563. oldal - Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above ;) or, Who shall descend into the deep ? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it ? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart : that is, the word of faith which we preach...
341. oldal - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.