Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able acknowledge actions Adam affections Apostle appears believe bitter blessed blind body called cause Christ Christian Church comfort commandment common conscience consequence consider convinced corruption darkness death deeds discernment divine doctrine doubt duty equally error evidence evil eyes faith fall Father fear feel former fruits gift give God's Gospel grace hand happiness hate hath heart heaven heavenly Hence Holy Ghost Holy Spirit human inclinations influence inspiration Jesus John knowledge labour less light live Lord manner means mind nature ness never observe once Oper ordinary ourselves peace perceive perfect perform perhaps person possessed present promise reason received religion remain requires salvation Scrip Scripture sense sinner sins soul strength thee things thou thought tion truth understanding unless unto whole
101. oldal - For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not; but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
84. oldal - For a small moment have I forsaken thee ; But with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; But with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, Saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
143. oldal - My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? 4 When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.
85. oldal - And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
129. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly ; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh : but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly ; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter ; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
61. oldal - But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
15. oldal - THE condition of man after the fall of Adam is such, that he cannot turn and prepare himself, by his own natural strength and good works, to faith and calling upon God : Wherefore we have no power to do good works, pleasant and acceptable to God, without the grace of God, by Christ, preventing us, that we may have a good will, and working with us, when we have that good will.
222. oldal - Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall; but they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
179. oldal - But God, who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ (by grace ye are saved) ; and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus...