Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer apostles arrived asked associations authority became become believe blessed Boers Book Book of Mormon brethren Brother called cause Christ Church conference desire earth Elder England English fact faith Father feel force friends give given Gospel hands heart Heaven Holy hundred idea interest islands Jesus Jews John Joseph Smith knowledge known labor land laying leave liquid lives looked Lord manuscript March matter means meeting miles mind mission missionaries Mormon native nature never night offered officers passed person possession practice preach present President question reason received result returned Rigdon Saints seems sent Sidney Sidney Rigdon soon soul South spirit Stake taken things thought thousand took true truth unto writing young
416. oldal - How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray...
90. oldal - Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake. 25 He then lying on Jesus...
278. oldal - For as many as are of the works of the law, are under the curse : for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
428. oldal - I say unto you that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons which need no repentance.
91. oldal - And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you : this do in remembrance of me. Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
406. oldal - Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,* And a twoedged sword in their hand...
91. oldal - Then led they Jesus from Caiaphas unto the hall of judgment: and it was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest they should be defiled; but that they might eat the passover.
92. oldal - The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.
406. oldal - Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his Anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.