Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according answer appear applied argument behold believe blessed bring brought called cast cause chapter character Christ christian church coming condemnation covenant darkness death disciples divine doctrine earth endless enemies eternal evident evil eyes faith Father favor fire flesh fruit Gentiles give given glory gospel grace hand hast hath heart heaven holy ILLUSTRATION Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judgment kingdom light Lord lost mankind means meant mind nature never notes noticed object obtain opinion parable pass passage Paul Pharisees present priests prophets punishment reader reason received religion represented rich righteousness saith salvation saved Saviour scribes Scriptures seed sent servant sinners sins speaks spirit spoken stand stone suppose thee things thou tion true truth unto verse wicked
167. oldal - Now learn a parable of the fig tree; when his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh. So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
211. oldal - After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down ; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up ; that the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
257. oldal - For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God ; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre ; but a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate; holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
90. oldal - ... having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure, which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times, he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth, even in him...
149. oldal - What shall we say then ? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith ; but Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. Wherefore ? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law.
159. oldal - Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season ? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
139. oldal - What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? Wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?
123. oldal - What then? Are we better than they? No, in no wise, for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all chapter 3: 9 5 under sin, "as it is written, 'There is none righteous, no, not one; " there is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. "They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
140. oldal - And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples. 11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your master with publicans and sinners...