Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accounted admit affirmed alleged Apostles appear argue argument asserted attention believe Brennus brought cerning Christ Christian miracles circumstances claim of miracles cles cloud conclusion conviction copula credible credulity Deist dence deny disciples divine authority doctrine doubt equal error evidence evil eye-witnesses fabulous miracles fact false falsehood God's Gospel heathen human power Ibid imagination imposture improbable inference Israelites Jewish Jews Josephus Judaism Judea Julian justly Lardner least less magic mira moral Moses nature objection observe Paley Paley's particular persons Pharisees possess possible pretensions principles probability proof prophet prove question racles real miracles real performance reason recorded Red Sea refuted regard religion remarkable resurrection revelation sanction Saviour Saviour's miracles Scrip Scripture miracles Sect sophism story strength stronger sufficient superhuman authority superhuman power suppose testimony thing tion treatise trines true truth tural ture whole wholly WILLIAM PALEY witnesses writers
27. oldal - If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder come to pass whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods which thou hast not known, and let us serve them...
96. oldal - When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, and said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.
148. oldal - Jews: and Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
87. oldal - Moreover, . brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea ; and were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea...
52. oldal - If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works : that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
36. oldal - Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name : I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them : they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
92. oldal - Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle. And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.
85. oldal - ... and it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night.