Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Irish Pulpit: Sermons, by Clergymen of the Established Church of Ireland
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
affections appear awful become believe blessed body brethren cause character Christ Christian Church comfort command consider continuance dead death disciples divine doctrine duty earth enter eternal evil exercise eyes faith feel follow friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Spirit hope human important impression influence instance interest Jesus judge kind kingdom lead light live look Lord means mind misery nature never object offer ourselves pain pass peace perhaps persons possess pray prayer present principle promised proof Prophet prove punishment reason receive religion require respect rest righteousness salvation Saviour Scriptures seek seen sense sinner sins sorrow soul sufferings surely things thou thought tion true truth turn unto wisdom wrath
71. oldal - O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.
77. oldal - Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean ; from all your filthiness, and from all your idols will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you ; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them.
196. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
187. oldal - I therefore so run, not as uncertainly ; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air : but I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection : lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
101. oldal - For as many as are of the works of the law, are under the curse : for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
123. oldal - Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered and fed thee? or thirsty and gave thee drink ? When saw we thee a stranger and took thee in ? or naked, and clothed thee ; or when saw we thee sick or in prison, and came unto thee...
48. oldal - Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you ? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy ; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
191. oldal - In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.