Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able answered asked begged better Bible blessed body brothers brought called child Christ christian Church comfort dear death died dreadful duty Ellen father fear feel felt follow friends gave girl give given God's gone grace hand happy hear heard heart heaven holy hope hour hymn Jane Jesus Jesus Christ John keep kind knew leave light little boy live look Lord means mind morning mother never night pain parents peace perhaps pleased poor pray prayer readers religion replied sabbath sake Saviour seek seemed sent sermon shew short sins sisters soon soul speak Spirit suffer Sunday sure taken teach tears tell thee ther thing thou thought told took walk week wicked wish young
141. oldal - Go to the Ant, thou Sluggard, consider her ways, and be wise: which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.
235. oldal - When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
29. oldal - For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him: therefore also I have lent him to the Lord; as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the Lord.
241. oldal - And there was a great famine in Samaria : and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver.
71. oldal - WHAT a strange and wondrous story, From the Book of God is read — How the Lord of life and glory Had not where to lay His head.
106. oldal - Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord ; yea saith the Spirit, for they rest from their labours, and their works do follow them.
12. oldal - A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.
241. oldal - Behold, I have heard that there is corn in Egypt : get you down thither, and buy for us from thence ; that we may live, 0 and not die." 3 And Joseph's ten brethren went down to buy corn ° in Egypt.