Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Christian's Triumph Over Death: A Sermon Occasioned by the Much-Lamented ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2009
againſt alſo apoſtle appear attention awful Beft Beſt blood body bound changed character Chriſt chriſtian circumſtances comforts concern conſider continue David dead death delivered deſire deſtroyed direct divine Edit enemy eſpecially eternal event everlaſting evil faith father fear fins firſt friends give glory goſpel grace grave hand happineſs hath heart heaven himſelf holy honour hope houſe improvement influence Jeſus Chriſt Joab John juſt Kidderminſter king known laſt late live Lord meet minds mortal moſt murther nature never occaſion pains peace perſon pious preſent reaſon relation remarks removed rendered repentance reſpectable reſurrection robber ſaid ſame ſay ſcene ſee ſermon ſervants ſhall ſhould ſin ſincere ſome ſoul Spirit ſtate ſuch taken theſe thing thoſe thou thoughts thouſands thro tion triumph unto vanity victory whoſe
17. oldal - To-day or to-morrow we will go into such a city and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain : whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
5. oldal - And they buried Abner in Hebron : and the king lifted up his voice, and wept at the grave of Abner ; and all the people wept.
8. oldal - Moreover thou knowest also what Joab the son of Zeruiah did to me, and what he did to the two captains of the hosts of Israel, unto Abner the son of Ner, and unto Amasa the son of Jether, whom he slew, and shed the blood of war in peace, and put the blood of war upon his girdle that was about his loins, and in his shoes that were on his feet. Do therefore according to thy wisdom, and let not his hoar head go down to the grave in peace.
17. oldal - Go to now, ye that fay, to-day or to-morrow, we will go into fuch a city, and continue there a year, and buy, and fell, and get gain.
15. oldal - I will ransom them from the power of the grave, I will redeem them from death : O death, I will be thy plague : O grave, I will be thy destruction : repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.
33. oldal - Then we who are alive, and re' main, fhall be caught up together with them in the ' clouds, to meet the Lord in the air, and fo fhall * we ever be with the Lord.
12. oldal - ... the silver cord is snapped, and the golden bowl is broken, and the pitcher is broken at the fountain, and the wheel broken at the cistern, and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the breath returns to God who gave it.
21. oldal - Him, being delivered by the determinate counfel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken...