Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apostle appear authority believe better blessed body bring called cause character Christ Christian church command concerning conduct conscience consequence consider continue conversation dead death desire direct divine doctrine duty earth effect evidence evil example expect express faith Father favour fear follow friends give given glory God's gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour hope human Israel Jesus Jews John kind king kingdom labour less live look Lord manner means mind moral nature never obedience observe offer ourselves Paul peace persons pleasure present principles promise prophet Providence reason receive regard religion respect righteousness Saviour Scriptures sense serve sins soul Spirit suffer taken thee things thou thought tion true truth unto virtue whole
365. oldal - Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat? 6 And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do. 7 Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little.
343. oldal - Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple : and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters : and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
128. oldal - Moses in the cloud and in the sea ; and did all eat the same spiritual meat; and did all drink the same spiritual drink : for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them : and that Rock was Christ.
128. oldal - Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them : as it is written. The people sat down to eat, and drink, and rose up to play.
566. oldal - Take, eat, this is My Body which is given for you : Do this in remembrance of Me. Likewise after supper He took the Cup; and, when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this ; for this is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many for the remission of sins : Do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of Me.
483. oldal - But ye shall not be so : but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger ; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
405. oldal - Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep...
230. oldal - And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations : and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
400. oldal - And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that He is the Son of God.
384. oldal - And going on from thence, he saw other two brethren, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their father, mending their nets ; and he called them. 22 And they immediately left the ship and their father, and followed him.