Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admitted aged amendment appeared appointed arms Assembly authority Bermuda bill body British brought called Canada carried cause Chamber charge church colony committee Commons conduct considerable considered continued council course court daughter death Duke duty Earl effect election established existing fire force France French George give given Government grant hand head House important interest Ireland John King lady land late less letter Lord Lord John Russell majority March means measure ment ministers motion murder never noble object observed occasion opinion Parliament party passed persons present President principle prisoner proceeded proposed province question received remained remarked respect returned Robert royal seems sent side speech taken thought tion took vote whole witness
287. oldal - VICTORIA, by the grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland Queen, Defender of the Faith; to all to whom these presents shall come greeting...
63. oldal - But if her father disallow her in the day that he heareth; not any of her vows, or of her bonds wherewith she hath bound her soul, shall stand : and the LORD shall forgive her, because her father disallowed her.
91. oldal - Sirs, I here present unto you Queen Victoria, the undoubted Queen of this realm ; wherefore, all you who are come this day to do your homage are you willing to do the same?
92. oldal - And he read in their ears all the words of the book of the covenant that was found in the house of the Lord. And the king stood in his place, and made a covenant before the Lord, to walk after the Lord, and to keep his commandments, and his testimonies, and his statutes, with all his heart, and with all his soul ; to perform the words of the covenant which are written in this book ; and he caused all that were present in Jerusalem and Benjamin to stand to it.
290. oldal - An Act to make temporary Provision for the. Government of Lower Canada. [I6th August 1838.] WHEREAS an Act was made this present Session of Parliament, intituled An Act to make temporary Provision for the Government of Lower Canada...
291. oldal - An Act for indemnifying those who have issued or acted under certain parts of a certain Ordinance, made under colour of an Act passed in the present Session of Parliament, intituled ' An Act to make temporary Provision for the Government of Lower Canada.
485. oldal - ... interference with the industry of the people, and withhold inducements to improvident dealings on the part of individuals ; to give stability to the concerns of the treasury ; to preserve the measures of the government from the unavoidable reproaches that flow from such a connection, and the banks themselves from the injurious effects of a supposed participation in the political conflicts of the day, from which they will otherwise find it difficult to escape.
272. oldal - The Romish doctrine concerning purgatory, pardons, worshipping, and adoration, as well of images, as of reliques, and also invocation of saints, is a fond thing vainly invented, and grounded upon no warranty of Scripture, but radier repugnant to the word of GOD.